2. What colour are your socks right now? Rainbow woolies made with love by my grandma of wool ends so they have every colour in the wool spectrum.
3. What are you listening to right now? Cats meowing and Stephen Colbert yammering away.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Cob's Bread sun-dried tomato dinner roll courtesy of Marilyn, my best friend, who works there.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I resist the urge to make dirty jokes, and no.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The desk clerk at the Century Plaza Hotel downtown Vancouver who took a phone message for me.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I guess. I mean, we're family - you know? Some people are lucky like us and are the least insane monkeys in a barrel full of monkeys.
8. How old are you today? 28.5
9. What is your favourite sport to watch? Hockey duh. It's why I came home to Canada.
10. What is your favourite drink? a really cold beer / a really good hot cuppa tea.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Once a day, from roughly 1994-2000
12. Favourite food? Sandwiches
13. What is the last movie you watched? Can't remember, although the boys were watching Stir Crazy with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder earlier and I peeked.
14. Favourite day of the year? Today of course!
15. How do you vent anger? Running.
16. What was your favourite toy as a child? My brother.
17. What is your favourite season? Spring, because it's spring right now, the fruit trees are all blossoming and my garden is coming alive and I love dirt and plants and working out there.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries all the way. Okanagan cherries. MMMMm. Even canned cherries are good, if they are canned by my Grandma D.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? You're all bastards and I don't really care if I know all these weird details about you.
21. Who is least likely to respond? See above.
22. Living arrangements? A well-furnished (with my own long-yearned-for stuff) south-facing sunny room in my younger brother's fantastic little house on East th Ave in my hometown of East Vancouver, which we share with two Korean students and Miles, Carson's best friend who I am probably going to marry someday (they all live in the basement har har) and Carson's two cats, Manuel Noriega and Fidel Castro.
23. When was the last time you cried? Sometime this week. I cried obnoxiously and loudly while stomping around the house shouting "fuck and shit" to the empty rooms because life didn't conform to my awesome plan.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Hardwood.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Marilyn: friends since 1985.
26. What did you do last night? Made dinner with my good friend Alex, delicious lamb stew with baking powder biscuits (fun and soul-recharging) and then looked for jobs online (lame and frustrating).
27. What inspires you? The mountains and the ocean and the trees and the good people in my life.
28. What are you most afraid of? Melting glacial ice, raptor attack, not being able to tell everybody how much I care about them in time.
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I prefer tofurkey burgers made with fair-trade soy beans and locally grown organic vegetables instead of hamburger, the production of which depletes the rainforest.
30. Favourite dog breed? Mutty Mutts from the SPCA.
31. Favourite day of the week... I sleep in every single day, so it's a toss-up. Saturday is the best though because that's the day my friends and family come over for bbq.
32. How many provinces have you lived in? 3. And a half, I think, of Canada that is.
1 comment:
Number 29 made me vomit.
Post a Comment