








There will be mostly pictures of people coming over and bbq'ing at my house for the rest of the summer. It's all we do.We had company last weekend and had a blast cooking, drinking and talking and visiting.
We bbq'd chicken and veggies and Hailey's special secret beef in Hailey's secret marinade. Lots of cheese and whatnot too. I love the food so much. MMMMmmm. My mom did most of the bbq'ing. She is a bbq master, everything came out excellently. My dad sat in the kitchen and drank wine and behaved badly to bug me! He totally threw his olive pits into the yard in spite of my prohibition.
Camille and Sunny came by and regaled us with the complexities of their impending summer wedding plans. Sunny will be arriving by horse!~ I can't freakin' wait (and neither can they hee hee) to assume my bridesmaids duties! Every time I tried to take a picture of them they started smooching - I mean come on, and then Sunny pouted (as you can see) when I told him to behave.
Kirsten (left), my good old friend from highschool and then university (where I super-copy-catted her and went to Concordia did the exact same degree a year after she did ha ha!) came with her little wee baby daughter Caitlin and of course bbq standards Hailey and Sebastian come for the party. I didn't take many pictures (too busy shooting the shit and eating and drinking and laughing my ass off) so half of these are stolen from Hailey P.
After the grownups all left and Miles, Hailey, Sebastian and I were left, we sat on the deck making fart noises for a few more hours. Sebastian's favourite toy at my house is Carson's bike pump and it makes fart noises. Unceasing hilarity, seriously. Fart noises are really really really funny. Then we played charades (badly) and hide-and-seek and laughed some more. By the time we called the taxi for H and S, poor Seabass was bagged out.
1 comment:
We just got off the phone and already i miss you so much that i'm staring at pictures of you on your blog!! i'm coming to vancouver if i have to hitch hike, and i expect bbq galore!!!
Post a Comment