26.11.07

Sunday



Marcy and I drove out to Bowness to have a doggie walk with Charis and Mark and their dog Chinook. We picked up Ren, the princess puppy, at DJ's place and she was pretty excited to see her buddy Chinook. Chinook turned out to be the BIGGEST border collie mix ever. He looks like he's collie-wolfhound (or mastiff?) he's that huge. Watching the two of them playing together was hilarious - they are both black and white but total size opposites.

We walked down the path to the river and walked through Bowness Park, and all the way around. It was a long walk, and the dogs were happy, and so were the people. Ren got cold so she rode in Mark's jacket! Ha ha.
Marcy and I were starving once we left Bowness and we both wanted some hearty pub food, so we drove to Kilkenny's, but once we saw the parking lot we realized, what the hell, we can't go to a pub in Calgary on Grey Cup Sunday! Ha ha.

2 comments:

Shells Bells said...

Oh My...that is a lovely long mane you now have!!! You look great!

RL said...

Thanks! I feel great too!