and it's really good
Happy birthday! Those cupcakes look delicious - and I'm fantasizing about going back to Canada on a cruise ship. Thanks, man!
Happy birthday RL, can't wait to see you!
Happy birthday.....link sorted now. How long did you spend in Southampton?
Belated HB to you, Rachel. I liked last year's celebration with your Seoul buds better than this year . . . there's always next year.
Happy Birthday ... I'm so excited to see you
Yeah, I liked last year's celebration with your Seoul buds better, too! But I'm so happy for you and I love you and I hope you're doing OK and please eat a sammich for me. No mayo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy birthday! Those cupcakes look delicious - and I'm fantasizing about going back to Canada on a cruise ship. Thanks, man!
Happy birthday RL, can't wait to see you!
Happy birthday.....link sorted now. How long did you spend in Southampton?
Belated HB to you, Rachel. I liked last year's celebration with your Seoul buds better than this year . . . there's always next year.
Happy Birthday ... I'm so excited to see you
Yeah, I liked last year's celebration with your Seoul buds better, too! But I'm so happy for you and I love you and I hope you're doing OK and please eat a sammich for me. No mayo.
Post a Comment