I am in Patricia's house!
I am in Canada!!
CANADA!!!
I love it!! I love Canada! I was squealing with excitement as the train passed over the St Laurent and I saw the downtown skyline.
I am now at Patricia's and it's nice (not as big as her old place, but nicer because it's not 5 flights up and there's other people in it and an actual living room and walls for the bathroom) as she put the heaters on (much better than her old place) and it's toasty warm. She went grocery shopping with me in mind and got some Rice Dream and gummy bears (YES!! YES!!) and cooked ratatouille for dinner. It was so nice! I am so happy to be here, in Canada, in Montreal, in Patricia's house.
Plus I got to meet Mr Harvey, the man in Patricia's life, as you can see he is very very handsome.
6 comments:
we miss you!!!!!
i'm going to use your museum comments in a presentation some day
I can't wait to hear about your trip. I'm calling you very soon and you better answer missy! Or at least let me know how long you are in Montreal and I'll call again if we don't connect.
It is so graet that she remembered those things about you, and I am glad that you are here, even thought 'here' is still so far away. BTW, I am somewhat surprised that the cruise was so good for you. Were you always the baby at the table?
Cec
YEAH!!! I loved being woken from a lazy Sunday nap by a call from you!! I'm glad things are so wonderful and everything is wonderfulness! I look forward to talking to you again when you finally get back to BC. I love you xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Canada Schmanada.
Post a Comment