19.10.07

I am in José Antonio´s fantastic apartment in Brussels.
I can read the signs (YES!) for the first time since leaving Korea - this makes me stupidly happy. I can´t read the Flemish but having French everywhere is glorious!

I ate marvelous food yesterday, did a full wash (everything I own is now sparkling clean), didn´t smoke (m)any cigarettes, drank Belgian beer and visited with the international assortment of latin americans in the apartment.
It´s good!
I am going out touristing now!

4 comments:

Jelly said...

My lord -- I'm rooting for you to be having the most fantastic time on your travels! I wish you smooth sailing from here on out!

Shells Bells said...

Can you get to a phone so I can talk to you already? It's been since Shanghai..that feels like AGES ago!!! xoxoxoxox glad you are with clean clothes and good beer. Love you.

RL said...

Jelly, thanks! At this point I basically need all the encouragement I can get!

Shells, I am working on it....... sorta. I am getting there slowly; I would have phoned from Oslo except for the crappiness. Maybe Dublin?

Shells Bells said...

It's okay...I'm just being selfish..haha I miss you. I can wait until you are back home and on skype and I can have a good long chat and hear all about your adventures and so I can unload all my stuff on you :)The postcards are great though..

Peter asks about you like everyday..where is Rachel teacher now?? and we put pins in the map so they can follow your travels.

Love you! xoxo