I am leaving Berlin & Germany tomorrow night.Tonight is the last night we are all together in Berlin, and we are celebrating by sitting around drinking and smoking and working on our puzzle of the Reichstag.
I am feeling good.
There is no better medicine than people I love.
We have laughed and laughed and laughed, and laughed. It is lovely, they are lovely, Berlin is lovely.
Meeting Susan was wonderful, she is indeed (as Grandma said) a fabulous lady. The four of us have been a strange little family, and enjoying it very much! We wanted to get phone card to call Grandma (what fun that would be! all of us together and so far away!) but we have had mass phone difficulties and could not do it. It's just as well though because I have been getting awfully homesick (I saw all Jamie's pictures from the summer in Canada) and I'd probably lose it.
I learned lots of super-hilarious secrets which I cannot divulge (until I drink some beer with my brother) and which will give me a not insignificant number of giggles on the train (ssss).
I love me some Bairds.
3 comments:
I love me some Bairds, too!!!! :)
Thanks! I only love me one Teisher, but I might love two or three once I meet your brothers . . . .
At least you didn't say "Once I meet your dad..."
God, I miss you!! COME BACK!!
Post a Comment