2.10.07

All right! I am leaving Denmark today heading for Hamburg (which is in Germany, a whole new country!).
GOODBYE SCANDINAVIA!!
I think I will only stay one night in Hamburg (tonight!) now, if I can get a ticket somewhere else.
After Hamburg I hope I will be going to Munich, where a travel buddy of mine has got an apartment for a few days. It's Oktoberfest so everything is busy and booked and I am hoping to sleep on the floor of her room, or wherever I can find a spot, stairwell, it's fine. It'll be good to see a familiar face and this is someone who I had a lot of fun with in Russia.
I have to check out of this stupid hostel now (it's 9am, they have too many stupid rules) and go hang out at the train station with all the bums for a few hours until my train leaves at 11.38.

No comments: