30.9.07

Freakin' Copenhagen

Well, I am in freakin' Copenhagen!
This week has been full of surprises!

I had meant of course to blog sincerely and fully from Oslo, while I had some leisure time and wasn't paying by coin to use the fekkin' internet. Now that's no longer the plan!
I left Norway rather suddenly; it was not a happy parting. I am back on the road and making the best of it.
As for my travel blog & all the juicy and delicious pictures (you know they will only be of food), the wait will have to continue.
I am coin-interneting now again until I leave England October 30th.
I am heading to Germany. First, Munich.
I am going to Berlin in a week or two to meet my cousin, and after that probably Ireland to hit up my other cousin for a sofa for a few days. I love sofas.
On the bright side, my postcard collection will be improved considerably!

2 comments:

Shells Bells said...

I love you

RL said...

thanks sweetcheeks, I love you too.