24.9.07

Hi!
I'm in Oslo! I had a sandwich for dinner last night, and a sandwich for breakfast this morning! Tom Erik and his lovely roommate Martin have gone to work, and I am lounging in their apartment listening to Michael Jackson Bad very very loud. I called Vancouver last night and talked to my Grandma Helen, which was so nice.
There is a load of my dirty dirty jeans in the wash and I have a hot cup of tea and directions to the post office, which I will be following later to mail you all some postcards. If you haven't sent me your address yet, but want some postcards, it's not too late! So, to summarize: tea, sandwiches, post office, things are excellent. Excellent!
I am finishing up my journal (cutting and pasting and writing everything down) and once I do that, I will type it up and put (the less dirty parts) it up here. In the meantime, I am going to drink my hot tea and then go for a walk!

No comments: