Zdrast vyutye! Hello!I am leaving for Helsinki in a few hours. I am taking my pack to Findlansky Station to catch the train.
The train is five hours and arrives there tonight around 9pm. I'm staying in one last hostel tonight in Helsinki, and then meeting Tom at the Helsinki airport tomorrow morning. I can't wait! I'm so excited!St Petersburg has been wonderful, I had a fantastic time with my traveling friends.
I caved in and bought a new sweater, because it is COLD here (shopping~ new clothes~). And it will be getting colder and colder now, I guess that's how winter works.So, I've seen many of the sights here in five days, the Hermitage, Russian Museum, and many beautiful cathedrals. The cathedrals are beautiful inside and out, some of the decor is out of this world. Wait til you see the pictures!
Yesterday we went on a little boat cruise on the Neva River, which was windy and cold but a great way to see the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment