13.8.07

Monday August 13

I got my ticket to Shanghai! Unfortunately because of the beer festival the train is very busy and there were only hard seat tickets, so I had to get one of those or stay another ten days (no no no!) here.
After the train ticket success, I went to the beach. I walked down by the sea and sat in the park for about four hours, doing absolutely nothing and getting a sunburn. All the millions of Chinese tourists also had similar ideas and were every around me enjoying the sun as well. I love the sound of the waves. I could've sat there until nightfall but I realized how pink I had become and went in search of a little store to procure some cream to soothe the pinkness. And plus I probably would've got lost coming back to the hostel in the dark, up the windy paths through the park.
Tomorrow more sleeping in and doing nothing!

No comments: