I've been to the worst museum ever, it's official. The Chinese Navy Museum in Qingdao is an absolute horror.
Seriously, I'm not cranky. Despite that it cost me a dollar of my hard-earned money, turned out to be outdoors in the baking sun when I was seeking shade, and that there were no signs for anything, I think it's hilarious. I laughed out loud most of the way through! At least in the l
obby there was an aircon which I stood in front of for 8 minutes trying to cool down a little.
I walked all over Qingdao today, Taiping Lu from end to end, dripping sweat as I went.
Now I am sitting in a beachside cafe enjoying a cold, frothy Tsingtao and watching the people pass. The music is blaring, good classics like Boyz II Men and Air Supply.
I've got a good start on a nice redneck tan. Is beer good for sunburns? YES!
Seriously, I'm not cranky. Despite that it cost me a dollar of my hard-earned money, turned out to be outdoors in the baking sun when I was seeking shade, and that there were no signs for anything, I think it's hilarious. I laughed out loud most of the way through! At least in the l
I walked all over Qingdao today, Taiping Lu from end to end, dripping sweat as I went.
Now I am sitting in a beachside cafe enjoying a cold, frothy Tsingtao and watching the people pass. The music is blaring, good classics like Boyz II Men and Air Supply.
I've got a good start on a nice redneck tan. Is beer good for sunburns? YES!
No comments:
Post a Comment