I am leaving Shanghai today. My train leaves to Xian (where the terracotta warriors are) at 17:49. This time I got a soft sleeper berth for the 21-hour trip, so it will be luxurious and comfortable (I hope!). I am going to pack a dinner and lunch for the trip too, better than last time. Some fruit and cup noodles, and some tea. Instead of mooching off of my neighbours. I'm getting better!
This morning I have been squeezing in all my last minute touristing of the city. I went to the Shanghai Museum and walked back to James' (well, the PC room in James' neighbourhood) along Nanjing Road, which is a famous shopping street.
Now I have to get back, pick up my bag, buy my lunch and head to the station.
I am sad to leave Shanghai, it's and awesome city and James has been a wonderful host.
Just to let you know I'm still here!!!
Now I have to get back, pick up my bag, buy my lunch and head to the station.
I am sad to leave Shanghai, it's and awesome city and James has been a wonderful host.
Just to let you know I'm still here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment