


Sunday morning Grandma, Carson and I got up and had our morning beverages in the sun on our back porch. Grandma was starting to feel the magic power that deck has! We made a tasty breakfast of French toast and fruit salad and sat around visiting for a while before changing into our "midday" clothes for the garden tour.
Carson mowed the front lawn, we did a bit of gardening and solicited Grandma's advice.
Grandma has lots of garden expertise (plus many of the plants come from her) so we took our time going around the garden and looking at each bit. It was the best! We did some weeding and examining and Grandma very solemnly approved of the progress we have made. Yay!
Leah and Jeff, being in town such a short time, were spending the day walking around East Vanvisiting as many of their friends as they could. Carson and I were honoured to be on the list and they swung by for some porch time in the afternoon. They got a garden tour also! When it got too hot on the porch we moved the chairs down to the shady grass and continued lounging.
All five of us sat outside enjoying the sun and cold beers and each other's silliness for a few hours.
Grandma kindly took this photo of the four of us in front of the laurel bush in the front yard. Yay (fairy) family!
2 comments:
That's it. I'm coming to visit and drink beverages on your porch!! I may have to walk, cause I'm broke, but I'll be there!!!
It is calling you even from this far away!
Jessssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . . .
Post a Comment