I have successfully moved into my brother Carson's house. We have two roommates, Miles who is Carson's buddy and superbestfriend awesome, and Biner who is only staying for a month while she moves herself back to Vancouver, but during this month she is trying to fatten us all up something terrible with her newfound cook training skills! The first thing she says when I come in is "eat this food!"The house is wonderful and fantastic and I might be drunk right now.
My room is a bit messy as the floor is covered with huge garbage bags of things I am giving away to the Sally Ann! The living room looks so nice all furnished with my treasures and my grandparents' cherrywood table and chairs.
I have unpacked all sorts of lovely things to make me think fondly on friends and loved ones, and lots of garbage which makes me doubt my own sanity (what? I kept that fuckin' bag of keychains?) and the whole process has been fun, and drunk. Ha!
My new address is :
3162 East 20th Avenue
Vancouver BC
V5M 2V5
My new phone number is:
604 255 9344
Please call on the phone, come, visit, drink beer and watch Hockey Night in Canada with us.
2 comments:
YAY! Your address! I have a stack of postcards I've been hauling around the world for you!!!
I'm in San Fran, loving my life. Still trying to get up north, so I can love my life with you!!
I can't wait! I am living day-to-day waiting!
Post a Comment