

Last weekend I went for Korean food with my family! They came to pick me up and I had just unpacked some boots and a nice sweater to wear, yay! We went with Marie and Denis and Simon. Simon played his gameboy most of the time as I guess the grown-ups are not very interesting.
We went to Insadong on North Road in the Korean mall. It was very good! Authentic too as it had the table service bells you can ring when you need more soju or kimchee. Denis loves soju so he was not driving home and the rest of us relaxed into our Hite beers. I ordered about ten dishes and we thought it was too much but it was so delicious we ate everything. Japchae! kimchee! seafood pancake! galbi! mmmmmmmm. I love Korean food . . ..
I haven't been missing out these days as my students' mothers often try to feed me when I come to their houses.
I love doing stuff with the people I love. I missed them all terribly - being able to go out to dinner on a random night with my family is fantastic!
1 comment:
I can't tell you how hungry this post made me. San Francisco has been kind to me, but man oh man...I miss yummy, spicy, cheap Korean food!
Almost as much as I miss you. :)
Post a Comment