

This morning Leah and I started some holiday baking. Have I mentioned the holiday baking enough yet? I don't think so. We made caramel-pecan-craisin popcorn, which is so tasty and delicious I can barely stand it. The little red cranberries give it a holiday look and are chewy and tangy. Then we made quick macaroons which were so unbelievably easy it took about 1 minute to mix. The longest part was scooping them onto the baking sheet and forking them into shape, which was hard because we are both a little handicapped with hands and we did together to make it easier. I scooped and she forked, and it was done in no time. Now, I have to bring a bag down south for my parents, but the question is: will there be any left?!
2 comments:
you're making miss home and the holidays!!! deck the halls for me and fa la la la to you! xoxox
Did I ever tell you that macaroons are my fave? They are! And I sure am looking forward to trying a lot of them.
Post a Comment