
I am in Caity and Neil's spare room. They came to get me at the station and I put my pack in their spacious car and we drove back to the place they are living in, which is Neil's grandparents apartment because his folks go to Florida for the winter (and here's me having done the opposite! I came to Canada for the winter!) and so they are living here temporarily. I'm sleeping in the upstairs bit which is full of boxes and their stuff since they have no place for it, what with Neil's grandfolks' stately old lamps and whatnot furnishing the joint.
They've (C&N) bought a nice house (nice, really nice I saw pictures) nearby and will be moving there in March (right before the grandfolks come back!) with all their boxes.
We had a nice visit and they made pizza for me for dinner which was very tasty and Neil did some homework and Caity and I had tea and cookies in the dining room and talked shit about our brothers, goofy guys that they are. They both have to leave early in the morning so Caity will drive me to the bus.
Then it's more of the bus thing, mmmm, bus.
Westwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment