We had Mexican food for dinner (I had a delicious tuna steak with mashed potatoes) around the corner from Sarah's place. Then we had some beers in a doggie-themed bar, up the block from Sarah's place. Pics! I didn't take any pictures of Simone, but I'll see her again later in the week hopefully so I'll have another chance. Yay nice people!
14.11.07
Dinner
We had Mexican food for dinner (I had a delicious tuna steak with mashed potatoes) around the corner from Sarah's place. Then we had some beers in a doggie-themed bar, up the block from Sarah's place. Pics! I didn't take any pictures of Simone, but I'll see her again later in the week hopefully so I'll have another chance. Yay nice people!
2 comments:
Wow your head looks big in that photo!! Are you Korean?
Yes, I am!
And, also, Ms Kelly is from a little place called Lilliput.
Post a Comment