After a very weird night in a very weird hostel, another backpacker checked in this morning and just now him and I have come to the internet shop.We just walked down the street a few minutes from the hostel to the "Gay Kino" street. I don't know what Gay Kino is, but judging by the size of the dildos in the Gay Cruising Shop, I can imagine it's naughty. This is after all the heart of the naughty street of Hamburg, the Reeperbahn. The signs are all very flashy (kittens with boobs, my personal favourite) for various kinds of sex bars, but they are not not lit and everything is closed at this time.
It's 9am, and it does not seem too bad in the misty grey morning. It's the most famous part of Hamburg, and now I've seen it, and now I'm leaving.
I have directions to Park's place in Munich, and I am going down to the train station now to buy a ticket later today (or maybe tonight) for Munchen Hauptbahnhof.
No comments:
Post a Comment