13.11.08

Madonna!

On October 30th I went to see Madonna at BC Place with Marilyn, courtesy of my sweet little baby brother who bought me the ticket for my birthday. It was so awesome. As you can see from this camera phone picture on the left, our seats were very far up, but we could see the stage and the dancers and the dancing and Madonna and hear the tunes and we stood up dancing along and singing along the whole time. Since I've only listened to her new album Hard Candy a few times in Marilyn's car recently, I had to make do with singing the chorus to the ones Marilyn had played for me. I used the time during those songs to ogle Madonna or to focus on my dancing, ha ha ha. She performed a great big fancy show, with lots of cool parts (driving a car on stage, a flying piano, jump rope interludes, a conveyor belt dance floor) but also plenty of good old regular Madonna-style dancing and singing. It was a total blast from beginning to end! Woo Madonna!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Wow what an awesome night! Too bad I don't remember much of it!!lol