
I dropped by Tupper to visit my dad at work on the way home one morning. He was wearing his liberrian glasses and working hard in the liberry, overseeing his liberrian empire. Actually, when I arrived the students working said he'd gone for coffee, down in the caf of course. Keeping his finger on the pulse, I guess! The previous liberrian had worked there for so long, all the liberry signs said her name, so some of the students made him these cute signs. My dad is a liberrian! Who woulda thunk it. I visited for forty minutes or so, he gave me the royal tour (books) and introduced me to his student volunteers, made me a cup of tea in the liberry office, and then had to "teach" (or whatever it's called - liberrianate?) a Science 10 class for their projects.
Tupper is a very friendly school, I was impressed (compared to all the other schools I've been in recently, mostly elementary schools of course but still)! Every single staff member that passed, and many students also, greeted me and smiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment