3.10.08

I am at Hailey and Sebastian's house this morning. I have been waking up at the crack of dawn and coming over here every morning to watch Seabass when Mom goes to work. We hang out, eat breakfast, do a few workbook pages and walk to school. Every morning's walk is an adventure and we usually end up having to hustle the last few blocks because we spend too much time dawdling and looking around. I love this kid so hard. He looks so much like his mom, some mornings I just have to stare.

Hailey needed someone to watch the little monster as she starts work at 7am and she couldn't find a daycare spot for him before school. I have time in the morning, because my classes and my tutoring work are all in the afternoon, so we came to an agreement to help each other out. It is working out beautifully, although I am beginning to feel the lack of sleep, coming home from tutoring at night at 11pm and going immediately to bed only to wake up again too few hours later.

No comments: