20.7.08

Mrs Choi and I have been madly planning our ESL summer camp since December and now the time is upon us! Tomorrow is day 1! I am (supposedly) busy cutting up flashcards and making little activities to complement the lesson plans. I am hoping never to have a dull moment and shove as much language into each kid as possible. Usually Mrs Choi is the boss (she is after all the "director" of our company), but for the next five weeks she is my helper in the classroom and I get to be the boss! We have a few students that I already know (which helps considerably with breaking the ice and knowing what to teach) and I can't wait to meet the others.
I am really excited, it is going to be a lot of fun!
Also, it is going to be a lot of money! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! We got more than enough students to pay ourselves awesomely!
I have to do some ironing tonight to get my teacher clothes ready!
It's also going to be so busy that I may not answer the phone and I will definitely not be on the internet much. . . .
You'll probably hear from me in five weeks!
Happy summer!

No comments: