7.7.08

Busy/Not Busy

Something really exciting is taking place this weekend! Camille's bachelorette party is happening and I am getting pretty excited. The other maids and I have made an awesome plan and it is top secret. One of the maids has just moved out to the valley, and she is coming in Friday night, and the other maid is working quite a bit so I am doing as much as I can to even it out.
Luckily, I am not working much this week (holidays and whatnot) and I can devote a little extra time to making the party SO awesome everybody starts shrieking immediately.
The maids are convening an hour before party time to make favours and start the giggling. So exciting!

Ugh, the last time I was a bridesmaid it was a pity appointment: I was the least fun bridesmaid at my boyfriend's sister's wedding. Was she ever a bridezilla! I'm not sure if that expression was as trendy back then, we might have only called her a bitch.
This time is WAY better!

Oh, and we ordered our bridesmaid gowns. They are so Indian, they are being made in India. We'll be proper Rajasthani-style princesses!

No comments: