I don't check my site meter that often these days, because there are no hilarious Google referrals to trawl through like on my old blog, and I generally assume only a few people come here to read about my back porch.
Much to my surprise, there are way more people reading this blog from Korea than just my close and personal friends who all still live in Seoul, who I can basically count using my fingers on one hand. It can't possibly be interesting to people who don't already know me (and therefore love me immediately).
There are also people reading it from places I didn't think I knew anybody, like North of 60 and a series of places in South Carolina in the US, and Surrey, BC. I don't know why but Surrey seems the strangest, because for the life of me I can't think of anyone I know in Surrey and it's only a few minutes away across the river.
Some places I know right away who it is: Penticton (hi Gramma!), Winnipeg, Montreal, Brussels, San Francisco etc.
2 comments:
Hello Rachel Lynn
I am anybody and I am from Surrey. Sort of sounds like something from AA. Surrey isn't all bad. LOL
Like to read your blog. Keep up the fun.
Later
Anybody
Hey Anybody - of course Surrey ain't all bad! It has le skytrain and le Cloverdale Rodeo, both good things I have enjoyed since returning Canada side - ROFLMAO GAJD!!
Post a Comment