4.5.08

Sunday Dinner at 3162

On the spur of the moment, tonight Miles and I cooked up a fantastic feast. We used Hailey's Secret Marinade (Thanks H - super good - the secret ingredient is pineapple juice and it is SO good it hurts) on some steaks and grilled some veggies that we tossed in with some four-cheese tortellini that I covered in a tasty red wine dressing. PLUS! We warmed up Grandma's apple pie in the oven and ate it with ice cream for dessert. All sitting on the deck, watching the sun set and the crows fly east for the night.
Our neighbours to the west were also bbq'ing and they graciously tossed over the various yard toys (balls and frisbees mostly) we had launched over there yesterday by accident.
Miles provided the tunes AND he washed up. We make a killer team. Now I'm so full it's 9.30 and I am going to bed.

3 comments:

Shells Bells said...

You look great, the house looks great, the food looks great...I'm glad everything is working out for you. xoxoxox

Jes said...

I'm so jealous of all your visitors!!! I wanna visit!!

I miss you.

xoxo

RL said...

Thanks ladies - hugs and kisses right back atcha!