Ha!These are two of my favourite local hotties.
I met Camille downtown last Friday for a cuppa and a chat about boys.
She came to find me in the central library where I was making a pitiful attempt to study geology. I gladly closed my books when she arrived!
We walked through rainy downtown and went to a maple-themed cafe across from the Art Gallery.
We sat outside, enjoyed our hot cuppas, smoked a lady cigar and talked for ages.
It was really good to hear her perspective, it's not that she's an expert, well, she is. I was going to say she's not a love expert, but now I realize of course she is! She and Sunny have been loving and committed for a hundred years, and through some very difficult times. I'm (recurring theme) so thrilled to be around again! Hearing about Camille's life in person across a little cafe table is much much nicer than over the phone or inter net machine.
Then, I called my brother Carson (actually, Camille called him, using Camille's smellular phone of course since I got no phone, and when she hung up she said to me, "your brother is a smokin' hottie," which I thought was so funny because we had just smoked a cigar ha!), who was working on a project nearby in Yaletown, to come and meet us after he finished up. Carson found us, got a coffee and pulled up a chair. We joked and laughed some more (more than one sticky note was used) and I basked in their awesomeness.
Then Camille went home to pack for her and Sunny's romantic weekend getaway to Whistler and Carson and I bought 24 beers, went home and played video games.
2 comments:
Glad to read that about Carson. Nothing's better than having friends with hot brothers.
But of course, you already knew that! :)
Last day of work! YAAAAY!
Ha ha! I think you are the only person who reads my blog anymore and I am pretty much only updating it for you!
Yay for your last day of work!
Post a Comment