I had a fantastic time Saturday night with my lovely friends Malkie, Jamie, Hailey and (not pictured) Jamie's husband Raph, and Hailey's son Sebastian.The four of us were very naughty together in highschool, and somehow we are all still alive!
We are also all back here for the first time since 1996.
Jamie and Raph moved to Vancouver in the summer, and I am so happy they're here.
Hailey and Seabass have been back
living in Vancouver for over a year now, and Malka (much to her dismay) has not yet left. Although she's working on it! I am glad to have had the sense to come back while she's still around. I know Tenerife's call is impossible to resist!We ordered Chinese food, drank wine, danced around, made a liquor store run, played video games, ate our dinner off plates on our knees in the living room, drank some more wine, laughed hysterically and reminded each other of embarrassing things. We had a blast.

We have not been all together in 11 or 12 years. Holy crap 12 years! It doesn't feel like we've been apart, it is so nice to reconnect, all four of us together.
What's better than old friends? No explanations are necessary.
Next time we are busting out the Trivial Pursuit. It's on. SRI LANKA!!
Thanks for the pics H.
3 comments:
Afghanistan? Really?!? I didn't get that post card yet...
I'm glad you're having fun! I'm glad you're kicking ass at school(s)! I'm just glad you're you!
I am glad you are back writing and having fun. :)
Thanks for the gladness, ladies!
Post a Comment