18.12.07

Lots & Lots

There has been lots of stuff going on in the last two weeks!
I have been too busy to post, and honestly bored with the internet. Why internet when I had to visit with Jenny and Heidi when they came to Vancouver, visit with my brotherhood, mom, dad, grandma, auntie, old friends and the rest of my family, eat their food and drink their beer, play every board game known to humankind, register for school in January, unpack my Sorels from the storage unit of hell, help Hailey P put up shelves, a curtain rod and a towel rod, wrestle with Seabass, have disco dance parties in Marilyn's basement, go to Camille's graduation party, try to make out with her cousin and learn all the new secrets to the new Ratchet & Clank game. Exhausting!
Now I am back at Gramma D's whupping her at cards and otherwise making myself a nuisance.
I don't know if I'll come back to blogging - we'll see!
That being said, you might as well stop checking even on a weekly basis! Check back in February!
If you want to know how I am doing WRITE ME A DAMN EMAIL!

4 comments:

Jes said...

I wanna visit with your brotherhood, if you know what I'm saying!

hahaha!!!

Marcy said...

hahahahahahahahaha ... Jess, you and I really have to meet. I think we'd fall in love

Bethles said...

Hope you had a very merry Christmas! :D

Jes said...

It's February. Just saying.