24.11.07

Sunny Saturday in Calgary

It's Marcyrific! Today Marcy and I visited and drove around. She took me to the Scotia Bank where she works - she is the manager customer services, and she has her own office with her name plate on it, business cards and she is the boss of everyone. She gets to say "I am the boss of you!" to everyone on her staff.

After stopping in there (they're open Saturdays but Marcy was not working) we drove to Nose Hill Park for the view. The view was spectacular - the city to the south and the mountains to the west. It was super freakin' windy as you can see in this picture of our sweet windblown do's.

We drove down into Kensington and stopped for lunch at Nellie's for sangwichees, yummy yummy sangwichees. I had a clubhouse on sourdough. Actually, Marcy and I had exactly
the same thing. I copied her.

Then we went to the Safeway (where I touched and smelled everything) to buy some groceries for dinner, and then to the liquor store to buy beer (where I couldn't even look around for fear the selection would overwhelm me with awesomeness). I chose a mixer case of Big Rock (and Marcy and I are currently enjoying our first selections, mine a Grasshopper and hers a Trad) and we had to leave immediately without looking around too much. Now I am blogging and drinking a beer and Marcy is cooking and drinking a beer.

No comments: