29.11.07

McNamara-Humphreys Babies At 7 Months


Humpers drove me down to visit Humpers-McNamara household. I met the twins Marley Kai and Tuula Mara, who are both so awesome!
Marley Kai has light light blue eyes and a little little face. He looks so much like his dad, it's hilarious. He even flares his little nostrils. He laughs and smiles and talks baby language like crazy. He was smiling so much! Every time I pointed my camera at him he warmed right up to it, he was a star.
Tuula Mara has the kind of eyes which might turn out to be hazel, they are so beautiful. I would describe them as being dark green, sort of, with brown. Like moss. But cuter. I have to confess a little soft spot for Tuula, she really stole my heart. She was quiet most of the day, with a sneaky grin on her face. Just like her dad. And she has the McNamara forehead, ha ha!
JT and Erin said that the babies were having a rough couple of days, being grumpy and whatnot. They were off schedule, sleeping only a few minutes in the morning and not having much nap time, maybe 20 minutes. After their naps they were in much better spirits, and they played a little more and jumped around.
I tried to change Tuula at one point and failed (too many damn buttons on the overalls, which is why Erin said they were only for special stuff and usually the twins just wear easy stuff like sleepers which makes sense because two babies is a whole hell of a lot of buttons) and Jesse laughed and said it was like birth control.

No comments: