27.10.07

Joe bought a new car yesterday. He drove it home to Dublin from Mayo today.
It is comfy, and it has a sunroof.
When we came home from the bar just now he showed it to Kimber.
They parked it squishy like. Joe parked his new car bumper-to-bumper with the neighbour's, and Joe's brother parked his car bumper-to-bumper with Joe's new one, because the new one doesn't have an alarm, and someone will steal it if it can be stolen.

3 comments:

Shells Bells said...

The hair is VERY cute!!! What a woman you are becoming xoxoxo You look really happy and I'm so glad you are having such a wonderful time. It's hard to believe you've been gone almost 3 months!!!! I miss you and loves ya!

RL said...

I miss you & love you toooooo!

Jes said...

There's a town called Mayo? That makes my tummy hurt. In a bad way. Not like the way you make it hurt.