28.10.07

I reserved passage on the ferry from Dublin to Holyhead in Wales no prob, now I am trying to get a train ticket to London tomorrow night, and the UK train system SUCKS! To buy a ticket online you must have a UK billing address (I put in the post code for Buckingham Palace just to see, but of course that's not where my visa bill goes), or use a "fast ticket" machine, of which there are of course none in Holyhead station, where I will be attempting to embark from.
So basically I'll be arriving in Holyhead at midnight tomorrow night with no passage out, hoping to get a ticket somewhere farther south.
Fuckety fuck fuck.

4 comments:

Shells Bells said...

that sucks..hopefully you land in England with no issues. Cheerio!

Jes said...

You've taken over the world!! This obstacle will be nothing for you!!

Jes said...

p.s. I really thought once you started posting pictures there would be more middle fingers. Can you work on that?

RL said...

I'm working on it! There will be middle fingers galore once I get it done proper!