24.10.07

Dublin!

I am in Ireland. I am in the spare room of the house my cousin Kimberlee shares with her boyfriend Joe and family. I arrived safely in Rosslare Harbour earlier today and caught the train to Dublin. The train ride was fantastic, all along the sea shore, green and blue everywhere.
Kimber met me at the train station and which was lovely. I was thinking about when was the last time I'd seen her, and if she'd changed much, and if I'd recognize her rightaway, when she walked off the escalator and I knew it was her even from behind!
Her place is in a nice area called Terenure. Her in-laws have a huge husky named Sabre (I know, right?) and he is not yet trained but very affectionate.
We went down the street to their local joint for Italian food for dinner, and apparently people go there as much for the food as for the family's action as they are a hilarious bunch.
Tomorrow Joe is going to take me a-wandering through Dublin.

2 comments:

Jes said...

Awesome awesome awesome!! You are sooo awesome! You're completely taking over the world and I love it!!

And I wanna see some pictures!!! Don't any of the people you're staying with have internet?

Korea has internet...

RL said...

I know, I know. I'm getting on it, slowly but surely. Good things come to those who wait! For my blog pictures.